Items from my Etsy shop

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wish I was a little girl again...

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I was taking a break for a few days from sewing but I am ready to go again!

The frilled skirt that I made has a matching  granny bag in green and white polka dots fabric.






I wish I could go back time and wear something like this again. But I am happy to make some for the little ones who would be so cute in them. I guess I have to make something more suitable for myself (lol).

Craft show (Sansei baseball closing ceremonies)at North High on June 10 (10:00am-2:00pm)

I will have a booth set up at the craft show.
It is again a local event so those who live far may be difficult to attend. Sorry.
If you need more information, please contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment