Items from my Etsy shop

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Items Fair 2

I just wanted to thank all of you who came to the party today. I hope you all enjoyed and had lots of shopping done! Thank you, Ms. S, for hosting the great party and letting us come together again.

What we proved today: 

Great people + fun items + lots of caffeine(from coffee of course!) create lots of laughter!  

520 Handmade Creations


If you missed the party today or wanted to have the matching straps and pouches, please contact me.

We also had great shops like....
Atomy
Angeni Magic


BooFooWoo
Power Stone straps
Cell phone cases

Each shop has unique items that are hard to find. It was a great opportunity for me to admire what everyone has to offer.

I hope you all come back for the next party!




No comments:

Post a Comment