Items from my Etsy shop

Monday, March 26, 2012

Ready for the party?

I'm trying to get ready for the craft party on Tuesday. I have posted the photos of my new items so that everyone has a chance to see them in advance. I am finishing up some more bags and pouches.

Here, more items for you to see.


Granny Bags (S)


Hope to see some of you at the party. If you are far way and can't make it, don't worry. You can email me anytime.(日本語でもどうぞ。)I can let you know more detailed descriptions of the items you like. Thank you for your support and kind comments. They mean a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. Finally, I can see your creations! Since last Christmas, I've been wanting to find out more about your shop and what you make. The purse I got for Christmas was just beautiful! I wish I could join the party that you are having over there. Well, someday you will be able to come to my place and have a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooo much for your kind comment! I remember the purse you got. I hope you enjoy carrying it around. And who knows, I may be traveling around carrying all of my bag someday to hold the fun parties with you ladies:)
    Until then, I will try to improve the ways to reach you all. If you have any questions feel free to email me!

    ReplyDelete