Items from my Etsy shop

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Craft Shopping Party

For those who came to the party, thank you so much! It was fun, fun, fun.... We talked a lot, ate a lot, and shopped a lot. All what we love to do! It was a great opportunity for me to talk to people who are interested in my creations. I hope to continue the gatherings like this one.

Craft party



Craft party


520 Handmade Creations









520 Handmade Creations


Atomy(Korean cosmetics) and Angeni Magic(power stone bracelets) were also there. Of course, I had some shopping done myself. The body lotion I got smells and feels great. The power stone bracelet that I am wearing is just beautiful and makes me feel empowered.

Atomy
Angeni Magic




And....last but not least, I just want to thank the great hostess, Ms. S, for hosting the party. Without her, we couldn't have a great time like this.

For those who couldn't make it today. Don't get disappointed. We are planning to have another one. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment