Items from my Etsy shop

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Soft and bold flowers (granny bag version)

So, it has been already two weeks past this year. I am creating a way to reach you better, so that more people can see my creations! It takes time and effort but it is all worth it!

Well, my newest item that I can show you is...






The flowers are bold enough to make a statement yet soft enough to easily blend in with whatever you are wearing. Not to mention, it is great for the everyday use. If you never tried my granny bags, this may be the one for you!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention!
I am currently working on the online shop to be opened on Etsy.
There are so many things I have to take care of before I can open my shop so I ask you to be patient. I will let you know as soon as it is ready!

Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment